How It Works
torturedSoles foot protection pads use top-grade materials to provide comfort and stability in your shoes. Here’s how to use them for best results.
First, make sure your skin is clean and dry. Our adhesive does not stick well when contact occurs with lotions, moisturizers, creams, oil, make-up, etc.
Please use with properly fitting shoes. torturedSoles are not intended to fix shoes that are too large or small.
To apply torturedSoles:
Here's what we suggest:
Try on one foot at first to see the difference between using torturedSoles and not using the product. Walk at home to feel the difference.
Try with nylons/hosiery products. Apply directly to your pantyhose for best results. Please note, different types of nylons and/or hosiery products and shoe linings may have varying results when used with our products.
Do not jam your heel into the back of your shoe. Gently place your heel into your shoe by keeping the back of your shoe open with your fingers.
Everyone has different body types, leading to varying results. Our product is meant to be worn exclusively with shoes that fit properly. We can not fix any problems associated with over-sized or non-fitting shoes.
- High heels and certain types of shoes are dangerous and can potentially lead to injury.
- Use only with properly fitting shoes. Not intended to fix shoes that are too large or too small.
- DO NOT use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Because slippage may still occur, do not use if pregnant, nursing, while driving or engaged in vigorous activity.
- DO NOT drive or operate machinery when using products.
- For adult use only.
- DO NOT eat. Not for consumption by people or animals.
- CAUTION when using with fur, fur-like-lining or textured-lining. Results may vary with different types of shoe lining.
- Our products are made with 100% polyester with anti-slip grip technology, including water-based medical adhesive used everyday in hospitals and doctor's offices.
- Each pad is intended for use by 1 person, 1 time.
- Store at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- If there is any adhesive residue or dirt on shoe or skin, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Stop use if rash or redness develops. See a doctor if symptoms persist.
We value your opinion
We're in the process of developing new products so your feedback is important to us! Please take our survey so we can make improvements. Please take our survey below.